20 min. meditation using the breath as an anchor to the present moment. unhooking from thoughts about the past and future.
‘Give up your need to know and in doing so, infinite knowledge opens up’
- Read all the steps and notes below before starting this meditation.
- Get comfortable and completely relax remaining as still as you can. Notice your body breathing like you have never noticed before.
- Don’t be concerned if your mind is racing or thinking of this or that – let it – just choose to focus on your breathing for now
- Regardless of the activity in your mind, dedicate the next fifteen minutes to allowing yourself to experience whatever comes up for you whether it’s thoughts, feelings, visions or emotions.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes (choose a gentle alarm!) and start when you are comfortable and ready.
- Allow everything in this present moment, no matter how negative or uncomfortable – it’s all energy flowing through your body.
- Now, without being concerned about any outcome, allow your whole focus to rest on your experience of being alive right now. Allow it all.
- Stay with the experience as you chant in your mind the mantra ‘I am’ over and over again.
- Let the mantra dissolve into a meaningless mumble – it doesn’t matter; what does is your undivided attention on your present moment experience. This is where your source dwells – the source of all knowledge and wisdom.
- Do this every day of the week
Discomfort is your doorway into present moment awareness
- Read all the steps below first then set your timer to 3 minutes and be ready to press start (choose a gentle alarm!)
- Get ready on the count of 3 to completely relax and remaining absolutely still, noticing your normal breathing
- don’t be concerned if yout mind is racing – let it, just choose to focus on your steady breath for now
- When you are ready, press start. Regardless of what your mind has told you about the cause of your discomfort or is telling you now, dedicate the next three minutes to allowing yourself to experience any sensations of discomfort as they arise; allow your focus to zoom in on the most predominant sensation and just rest on it. Refocus as many times as necessary.
- Do this every day this week
Rediscover your natural inner-peace. Register for this course and embark on a journey where the destination is the starting point. You.
You will learn how the triangle of compassion (consistentcy / unconditional self love / responsibility) forms the basis of authentic present moment awareness – a way of being that transforms your experience of life.
Use the link below to book your place:
and click ‘Book Classes’