Rediscover your natural inner-peace. Register for this course and embark on a journey where the destination is the starting point. You.
You will learn how the triangle of compassion (consistentcy / unconditional self love / responsibility) forms the basis of authentic present moment awareness – a way of being that transforms your experience of life.
Use the link below to book your place:
and click ‘Book Classes’
Remember, as well as mindfulness meditation, we can use routine activities as a mindful moments to switch out attention from thinking to feeling the actual sensation of now; like when we clean our teeth or take the first mouthful of breakfast or do any exercise. The more we practice, the less we are drowned out by constant thinking, enabling the mind to operate more effectively. As research has shown, the health benefits can be enormous.
When you next stop at a traffic lights or take a break at work, pause for a moment and take three deep, slow breaths:
- IN: feel the air flow in through your nostrils
- OUT: relax, let go of any thoughts (like letting go of helium balloons!)
- IN: feel the lungs, diaphragm and belly fill with fresh air
- OUT: Relax even more; let go of any deep tension in your body
- IN: sense the entire body as field of living, vibrating energy
- OUT: with a smile, fall into the arms of unconditional love and accept yourself exactly as you are!
If you have an iPhone, there’s a great app called Mindfulness Daily by Inward Inc. to help you pause during the day. There is also Insight Timer – this has a huge supportive social network community integrated into the app.
Client Zentangles created as a meditation last week. You can read all about Zentangles by clicking on the top set of images . . .